Tuesday, September 2, 2014

weekend recap

This was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time and it was so needed and overdue!

Friday night my parents came over and we had pizza and card night.  It was awesome having them over and NOT having to paint or sand or drill anything or move anything or do anything! :)

Saturday during the day my parents came over and we started painting the LAST ROOM UPSTAIRS! WOO HOO!!
haha smooth Molly! 
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone got into the paint lol

Then, Saturday night I went out for a few drinks with my BFF. And forgot to take pics. :( But it's okay, a night out with her was exactly what I needed.  We don't get to hang out much anymore it seems so it was nice to have some "just us" time. <3

Sunday my parents came back and we finished the painting and hung up the kitchen cabinets!!  Now it actually looks like a kitchen! haha The house is almost done y'all!!!

I decided Monday was going to be a rest day and I'd do nothing except watch TV and clean a little.
My boy snuggling on the couch <3

I even ignored phone calls.  Until M and C just showed up at my house. LOL Guess if you don't answer their calls they just come on over!  But it worked out great, they picked me up and we went on a bike ride out to the lake in my new town and then up to get some ice cream.  Then M and I went to visit my parents.  I'm glad they just showed up.  It was nice to go out riding and spend time together. :)

And a few random pics ...
Seriously I'M IN LOVE! This is Jezebel :)

Quote I sent to my BFF.  Be unstoppable!

Miss Tenley in the basket of dog toys lol 
"You mean this ISN'T for me?!?!"



No comments:

Post a Comment