Monday, September 8, 2014

Hello!

1st post on a brand new blog! It's like entering a freshly painted room. ;) Which I happen to know ALL about.  I just recently bought my FIRST HOUSE! I've spent the last month redoing the entire house.  SO. MUCH. WORK. But soooooo worth it! My parents have been amazing help! It's been really cool to see the house transform and build these memories with my family. :)

I feel silly introducing myself, but I'm going to (sorta) anyway. Haha!

I have two dogs - Molly and Lucy; as well as three kittens - Tenley, Gracie, and Jasper.  They'll frequent the blog quite often. :) They are my world! Yes, I AM that crazy lady. :) (I also have a rabbit, CoCo, but she lives at my parents' house.) I'm 29, not married, and I don't have kids (human kids that is lol).  My world revolves around my pets, family, and friends. :)

I am an elementary school counselor.  I just started my 3rd year counseling, but I will be in a new district and have two offices/schools to serve this year.  I'm excited and also very nervous! We started school already, which has helped calm some of my nerves, but there's so much to do.  Scheduling may be the death of me. ;) But it's okay.  I really love what I do!

 My blog title is a perfect representation of me - I love camo and my boots.  Give me a truck and some mud and I'm a happy girl! BUT I can also be very girly and like my diamonds and pearls!! :) I like to think I'm a good balance between the two worlds. :)

~E~


No comments:

Post a Comment