Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Theater Restaurant

Last night was girl's night! I love girl's nights!! It's so nice to catch up and spend time together. :) The girls I usually have girl's nights with I have been friends with since high school. :)  Last night we got tickets to check out the New Theater Restaurant.  It was a cool experience and a fun/different night! They do a buffet style dinner with a TON of choices! (You can also get alcoholic drinks and dessert for extra.) We were quite possible the youngest people in the crowd, but I could care less, lol.  It was fun and I would go again. :) Last night's show was Murder Among Friends.  "When the chic, wealthy, conniving wife of a "fading" star decides to do away with him she finds out that murder is far more challenging than marriage.  A comedy thriller involving deceit, robbery, murder and lots of laughs." It was definitely full of twists and laughs.  I really enjoyed it!!  It stars Morgan Fairchild (who is fabulous!) and the entire night I just kept calling her Nora Bing in my head. ;) Haha!!  She will always be the smutty novel writer, mom of Chandler Bing, to me!! If you have the chance to go (and especially if you can see this show) - DO IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment