Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunflowers!

Mid-week last week I got hit with the flu. :( I haven't had the flu in FOURTEEN YEARS! I had a nice streak going and then it came to a crashing halt. :( Ugh I was miserable! Luckily it didn't last too long.  I'm feeling better - but still not 100%.  I'll take this over how I was feeling and throwing up any day though!! My mom brought over some 7UP, chicken noodle soup, and jello.  I didn't really feel like eating, so I gave Jasper some of my noodles and he happily ate them. :-p




This weekend since I was feeling a little better I wanted to venture out and enjoy the GORGEOUS fall weather we're having!  There is this field where the owners have grown rows and rows and rows and rows of sunflowers.  It is sooooo pretty!!!  My parents and I got some sandwiches together and I took them out there to see it.  We walked a little ways out and took some pics and enjoyed the weather. :)

Sunflower sporting it's Jayhawk pride ;) Rock Chalk baby!

Miles and Miles of gorgeous sunflowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment