Monday, September 29, 2014

"Twirl me all around the floor, that's what they intended dancing for"

Got the quarter round stained and polyed (I don't think that's a word lol) and installed on Saturday.  Thankfully I have great parents and family who will do that while I was out at a birthday party.  It's not that I didn't want to help, I just had prior obligations and that was the only day they could help.  Still have a TON of odds and ends left to finish up before the party, but it's getting there.  I am getting really excited. :)

Saturday I celebrated my FAVORITE 5 year old's birthday and my favoritest 1 year old.  My BFF went with a Frozen theme and did them together this year.  I went over early to help decorate and do party favors.  So much work! But it looked beautiful! I've decided, after watching my friends host kids' birthday parties at their house, I'm not sure I want to ever do that.  LOL  I think my kids will have parties outside the home.  When I saw Alicia Saturday she ran up and gave me a huge hug and sweetly whispered, "Erinnnn I've missed you SO much!"  Insert melted heart here. <3 After the party Micah and I went out dancing. I love that I have friends who are getting into dancing and will actually dance.  2 stepping is the way to my heart. Twirl me all around that dance floor and I'm yours. ;)

I've been trying to do the 21 Day Fix from Beachbody.  I was doing really good, then last night I just felt like pizza so I ate some.  Oops.  Lunch and dinner today were already planned so I'm good to go and can jump back on the wagon, but I'm frantically planning for the rest of the week today so I can try and not slip up again. OH and a couple weeks ago I bought the Garmin VivoFit.  So far I really like it. :) I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat my goal every day!

Happy Monday and National Coffee Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment