Wednesday, May 13, 2015

*insert sheepish hello here*

I've been thinking about blogging more and more lately.  I miss writing.  A lot.  And I miss having a way to look back on big events.  Since the lovely Juliette tagged me in her post today, I feel like I should at least update this. ;)  School is winding down and one of my goals is to blog more this summer.  Wish me luck! ;)

My house is basically DONE! Woooooo Hoooo!!! I still need to do work on the basement, it is only partially finished and completely unorganized lol, but that will come with time.  That's another summer goal. ;)  Also this summer I want to build a 6ft privacy fence.  I have a 4ft chain link one now, which I had hoped would be enough, buuuuuttttt I'm having a little issue with the neighbor dogs.  The one dog is outside 24/7 and all it does is bark and growl at me and my dogs if they are outside.  I've tried talking to the neighbor to see if they will do something, but they won't.  I've called the city, but so far nothing has changed.  A fence seems to be my only option.  Probably is, a 6ft fence is expensive. :-\  Yesterday I called the city again and they said try animal control or the city attorney.  I really don't want to take this to court if I can avoid it.  Anyone out there have any suggestions or ideas???

Only 7 more days until I wrap up my 3rd year as an Elementary School Counselor.  I can't believe it!  Sometimes it seems the year has drug on and other times it seems like it's flown by.  The past week or so has been extra stressful as the kids are in rare form lol But honestly, I LOVE my principal and I'm really enjoying the two schools I'm at now.  It's a nice change from where I was! :) I have several changes for the next school year I would like to make, so we'll see how those go over. ;) Haha!

I started selling Jamberry Nail Wraps.  I looooooove them and I love selling them.  I did have to take a little break for awhile, I burnt myself out with hosting parties, but I'm back and ready to rock!

I'll come back and update with an adorable photo dump later. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment