Thursday, May 28, 2015

Being an adult is overrated!


I'm sitting here waiting on a "drain technician" to come snake my sink because it's clogged. The first guy came and wanted almost $300. Uhhh thanks but no thanks!

I turn 30 in less than 2 weeks. What?!? So many thoughts. So I'm just going to ignore them all. :) I have created a "30 in 30" list. 30 things to do during my 30th year! I'm up to 26. Any suggestions to help me finish my list?? It needs to be attainable and affordable!!

One thing I put on my list is to write more. A minimum of 1x/month. Aiming big here people. Hahaha Maybe I should change that to 1x/week?!?

And now a photo dump, like I promised a week ago.  :)
Tenley and Molly
This is how they wait in the mornings for their treat before I go to work. They know the routine! 

Photobombed by Lucy ;)
It's a win when your beer and koozie match!

My nails the other day. :)

Jasper
My boy is such a snuggler! :)

Gracie sitting and watching out the window this morning. They all love the window!!

Some people think these 17 year cicadas are cool. I think they are disgusting and need to LEAVE!

Sushi and beer last Fri to celebrate the beginning of summer! Mmmm I wish they delivered!


~EF~



No comments:

Post a Comment