Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn!

Stealing from Allie today and talking about my love for Autumn! I really love all seasons and couldn't imagine living somewhere where I didn't get to experience all of them.  But right now Autumn has a special spot in my heart.  I am loving the crisp air and all the fall-ness!




1. The crisp air!  I love the chilly air and needing to wear a sweater! It's just so cozy!

2. Warming up with a hot mug of coffee or hot cocoa! I'm really loving mugs lately!

3. Jeans and boots! I love feeling "dressy" and casual all at the same time.  :)

4. Snuggles on the couch! (Who am I kidding, every season is snuggles on the couch season! haha!)
Why yes that IS Lucy laying on TOP of Molly so she can lay closest to momma. <3

5. Drives that look like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment