Thursday, August 28, 2014

Warning: Cuteness (picture) overload ahead :)

I was in a FUNK. hardcore. this weekend so no recap.  Oh well!

Today I'd like to introduce you to my babies. :)

Molly Marie - This is her favorite way to ride in the car.  Head hanging out the sunroof!

Lucy Diana - This is her fancy collar. :)

Tenley Tallulah - This was when I first got her.  She was about 2 or 3 weeks old here.

Gracie Magnolia - Recent

Gracie - she loves to snuggle :)

The girls when they were babies. :)

Lucy and Gracie. G is so little!

Molly and Jasper.  I love how they both act like they don't care. haha!

Tenley 

Tenley and mommy snuggling. :)

hahahaha this is my FAVORITE! She heard a noise and stretched way up all interested.  :)

Jasper and Lucy snuggling. :)


My bed one night ... Molly, Lucy, and Jasper all laying on each other. So sweet!

Lucy and Gracie snuggling.

This is everyone's favorite spot in the new house!

haha Molly's "spot" is the end of the couch.  Jasper decided that day it was HIS spot.  She wasn't pleased.

My king. :) aka my crazy boy! Jasper Allen





No comments:

Post a Comment