Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend Recap??

Happy Monday folks! ;) Seems lots of kids are struggling with "Monday-itis" today. Lol Hopefully the day goes smoother!

Friday -
My parents came over and ran more electrical wire.  I'm so blessed I have them to do that for me.  I wouldn't even know where to begin!

Saturday-

Huh ... so I started this post on MONDAY, then promptly got busy at work and kind of forget about finishing it.  WHOOPS!

Well, if you care lol, Saturday I had the electrician come out and work on the house and then my parents and I worked on the house some more.  That night I hung out with two good friends (C and M) and we went and saw a movie - Let's Be Cops.  Hysterical and yet serious at times too.  I enjoyed it. :) Then on Sunday my parents and I did a little more on the house, then my mom and I went shopping.  After that C, M, and I went for a bike ride and ate dinner at a bar and grill.  Such a great weekend with family and friends. :)  LOVE weekends like that!!

This week was the first full week at work.  Yikes. ;) Actually it's gone pretty good, just busy.  Today I'm doing a skittles activity with the kids.  #winning

OH BUT WAIT!!! There was some excitement this week! I can't believe I almost forgot.  Like really, this was nuts.  The other night I was sitting on the couch watching Boy Meets World (yea I do that often) and my dogs start going NUTS.  Absolutely bat sh*t crazy.  I get up and look out the window to see what is the issue annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there is a PIG in my front yard.  A freaking PIG!!!  Who has a pig hanging out in their front yard?! This girl apparently.  hahaha I watch it wander around and eventually cross the street into a neighbor's yard.  So I put on real clothes and head to another neighbor to see what is up and if this is normal.  Turns out it is.  A different neighbor has a pig as their pet and it had gotten loose.  LOL!!  That's something I didn't expect when I moved.  haha!

I get to see my BFF and her two kids tonight and to say I'm excited is an understatement.  I miss the days of hanging out all the time!!  Plus her daughter is pretty much my favoritest of favorites. ;)

Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment